I have a no-quiz/no-list policy for Facebook, so I never respond when people tag me with list 20 favorite books, 10 things no one knows about you, 5 movies you’d take to a desert island. I will take advantage of this about page to make up for that.
Seven Things About Me
- My name is Andrea and I approve this message.
- I’m a proud Houston, our own little blue dot in a purple current swirling through the red sea that is Texas.
- I love pandas and nothing can ever change that.
- People always tell me I should open a bakery, but I don’t think they know how much work that would be. Still, I would love to do it.
- No me busques que me encuentras.
- If I could be deputized to cite people for moving violations, the world would be a better place.
- I love to write and you can hire me to do it. Essays, speeches, op-eds, reports, your dating profile bio (trust me, it needs work), even poems although nothing epic. Use this contact form:
A note about comments
I do not automatically publish all comments on my blog. I am not the government—yet—so my refusing to publish your comment does not in any way affect your right to free speech. Start your own damn blog if you’ve got something to say. The internet is a big place and I’m sure you’ll figure it out.
A note about photos
I reserve all rights to all photos taken by me on this site. You may use my photos for noncommercial uses if and only if you credit this site and link back to it. No permission is granted in any way, shape, or form for the commercial use of my photos. If I have used one of your photos under a creative commons license and not properly attributed it, please comment on the post in which I’ve used it and I will fix the problem immediately.