I have a no-quiz/no-list policy for Facebook, so I never respond when people tag me with list 20 favorite books, 10 things no one knows about you, 5 movies you’d take to a desert island. I will take advantage of this about page to make up for that.
Ten Things About Me
- My name is Andrea Greer and I approve this message.
- I’m a proud denizen of the Heights in Houston, our own little blue dot in a purple current swirling through the red sea that is Texas.
- I love pandas and nothing can ever change that.
- Keeping pandas as pets is not so practical, and probably illegal, so I have standard poodles. At some point, I will give in and tell you all about them, but I’ve been trying to restrain myself.
- I married Allen Hill and we have fun all the time.
- I am a fundraising consultant.
- People always tell me I should open a bakery, but I don’t think they know how much work that would be.
- Don’t make me angry.
- If I could be deputized to cite people for moving violations, the world would be a better place.
- My parents would like you to know that I graduated from law school, passed the bar, and was sworn in as a lawyer in Texas. I represented one client, then retired from practice.
A note about comments
I do not automatically publish all comments on my blog. This may come as a shock, so brace yourself: the ones I tend to delete are those I do not agree with or do not like. I am not the government, so my refusing to publish your comment does not in any way affect your right to free speech. Start your own damn blog if you’ve got something to say – the internet is a big place and I’m sure you’ll figure it out.
A note about photos
I reserve all rights to all photos taken by me on this site. You may use my photos for noncommercial uses if and only if you credit this site and link back to it. No permission is granted in any way, shape, or form for the commercial use of my photos. If I have used one of your photos and not properly attributed it, please comment on the post in which I’ve used it and I will fix the problem immediately.